Chris Irwin Horsemanship Clinic
We are excited to welcome Chris Irwin to DeCarli Equestrian Center in October.
The Clinic is open to everyone from beginning recreational riders to pro trainers, coaches and equine assisted facilitators.
Clinic Participants can register for:
- 2 hour group lesson with max 3 total students $155. per person
- 90 minute semi-private shared with 1 other student $175. per person
- 1 hour private lesson $225. per person
- Auditing fees are $20. per person per day
Participants may bring their own horse to the clinic.
To register for the Clinic, find out more information, or to reseverve a stall for your horse please contact Daryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 STAR PRINCIPLES of IRWIN INSIGHTS
* Ask not what your horse can do for you; ask what you can do for your horse
* We can’t control the horse. We control our responses to the horse
* Frame of Body = Frame of Mind
* Don’t pull the horse where to go, block where not to go
* Training Before Schooling
Ireland’s Equestrian magazine said “he is more horse then human”. In France, his publisher says he’s written the bible on horsemanship.
From standing room only University lectures, to training the trainers in horsemanship, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Assisted Coaching, Chris Irwin is the most innovative leader working with horses today.
Irwin shines a profound light on the marketing illusions of today’s horse industry to reveal the true depths of awareness for change that horses need to see from humans.
Horse & Rider magazine said, “nobody explains the horse human relationship better then Chris Irwin.” Hall of Fame Jockey, Sandy Hawley, said, “Absolutely amazing! I wish I could’ve ridden a Chris Irwin horse.” But Leif Hallberg best sums up his creative genius in her tome, Walking The Way Of The Horse, by proclaiming that Chris Irwin’s Insights are “bold and possibly the most useful and impactful concepts presented in any book”.
For more information on Chris Irwin please visit his website at www.chrisirwin.com